Sunday, May 11, 2008

Eyes

These are the eyes I told you about:
the first ones which we drew on thursday:
this was the original
this was my first attempt at it
this was Ellie's drawing
this was my second attempt which was slightly better.
this is the second eye:
i don't really like this one but it was really hard. The picture was completely photoshopped.
this one is by Ellie and it is amazing however the original is better the shading is more subtle however my scanner doesn't realize it.

yesterday (just it's almost midnight) we had softball and we lost :( however it unfair as it was 'co-ed' and their one girl and humungous 10th to 12th grade guys were way better than your 6th to 11th grade girls team with some 6th grade boys. However we mixed teams and had a lot of fun. and now my legs ache so much...

No comments: