Monday, May 19, 2008

RoyworlD

I wanted to post the graffiti name I made for my friend Julia and the sketch of the carpe diem tattoo I drew for my other friend Connie. But Ellie was absent today and we have a history presentation tomorrow, she was supposed to put all the information together (she wasn't planing to do any research) and I was left with three guys and eventually got them working but end up doing about 3 times more work than I was supposed to. And I have an art evaluation due tomorrow which I hadn't even started. Now it isn't great but oh well.

Plus it was a perfect scan day. My dad had to work late or something so I would have had full use of the computer and photoshop :(

On top of that I feel like shit again I have a runny nose, it hurts to breath, my ears hurt and my sinuses even my eyes! Plus I'm constantly sneezing and coughing. I just want it to be over and preferably not miss school - exams soon.

anyways pictures!
It's the usual scan of sketch first then the photoshopped versions

I got the inspiration from a
 royworldband.jpg
commercial promoting their new CD on ITV2 (or 1 not sure) I love the way they have the large R and D too... and I just looked them up on youtube and found a single - way good.

No comments: